Affordable Care Act Updates
Learn about the key provisions
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has a variety of options that help lower premium cost and provide Americans with quality, affordable health insurance. To help you learn about the key provisions of the ACA, based on the size of your business, we have listed below some excellent links to the U.S. Small Business Administration's website below:
- Self-employed individual with no employees - Click here
- An employer with fewer than 25 employees - Click here
- An employer with up to 50 employees - Click here
- An employer with 50 or more employees - Click here
ACA Training Materials
To help get you and your staff up to speed, we have listed below additional links, brochures and datasheets:
- Affordable Care Act 101: What The Health Care Law Means for Small Businesses (July 2014) - Click here
- Audio recording of ACA 101 Webinar (CC) (March 2014) - Click here
- Affordable Care Act Fact Sheet for Small Business (August 2014) - Click here
- SBA Fact Sheet: Myths vs. Facts (August 2014) - Click here
- SBA Fact Sheet: Strengthening Health Care for Small Businesses (August 2014) - Click here
- SBA Fact Sheet: Strengthening Health Care for the Self-Employed (August 2014) - Click here
- SBA Fact Sheet: ACA Timeline for Small Businesses (August 2014) - Click here
Need help or have a question? Contact us!
For more information about ACA updates, contact Carrie Wiegand via email, or Cindy McSwain using her information below.
Senior Vice President
Cindy McSwain leads AGH’s outsourcing services group. Her team provides payroll, accounting, funds disbursement, controller, and other financial outsourcing services to numerous clients throughout the U.S. Prior to directing the outsourcing group, Cindy served AGH’s audit clients for 10 years, working with a wide range of middle-market, closely held and family-owned clients.
Her current clients cross many industry sectors, including manufacturing, distribution, restaurants, retailers, medical, and not-for-profit. She has participated in numerous SEC filings and public registrations and has experience in mergers and acquisitions. Cindy is a certified public accountant and a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Copyright © Drip Marketing, Inc., www.dripmarketing.com. All Rights Reserved.