- A review team with more experience and additional specializations than most institutions generally can afford on staff full time
- The team’s exposure to a broad variety of loans and credit environments provides industry-wide knowledge and best practices
- Monitors and manages financial institution’s loan risks and assets; projects and helps limit losses
- Meets regulatory requirements
Who’s most likely to benefit:
- Banks and other financial instutitions with small or under-resourced loan review staff
An AGH audit team examines the bank’s loan portfolio to determine level of risk for loss, overall quality and structure of loan portfolio, consistency, and appropriateness of credit standards and lending practices.