- Gain access to skilled human resource specialists with a higher level of expertise, ongoing current training, and sophisticated testing and technology resources you may not want to pay to maintain internally
- Monitoring of current regulatory requirements to identify gaps in compliance with DOL, OSHA, EEO and other guidelines
- Broad network of training, recruitment, policy, and employee benefits specialists available with one call, plus access to AGH’s consultants and advisors for financial, tax, accounting, audit, employee benefits, corporate finance, organizational development, HR and investment issues beyond the scope of human resource issues
- Reduce space and technology requirements of human resource records management and archival while increasing security and confidentiality (including ability to meet HIPAA requirements for flexible-spending claims)
Who’s most likely to benefit:
- Organizations with insufficient human resource staff time or expertise
- Organizations whose volume of human resource requirements varies greatly throughout the year or which have large-scope projects
- Organizations with complex human resource requirements, such as unions, multiple locations or a history of HR problems
- Organizations seeking to outsource non-core functions
Each human resource consulting engagement is customized based on the organization’s needs, and may range from brief meetings to address a specific topic to an ongoing arrangement completely outsourcing all human resource functions permanently or for a period of time (due to, for example, staff vacations, illness, maternity leave or termination).
Services available include:
- HR audit: Interviews with management to determine key issues; review of personnel policies, procedures, position descriptions and personnel files; recommendations for changes to address identified gaps in compliance with regulations as well as support of overall HR function
- HR development: Based on HR audit, implement recommendations to bring organization’s policies, job descriptions, procedures and processes into compliance; develop additional HR training and support for organization as required
- HR workshops: Provide counsel and training to management and/or employees on a variety of HR issues, including performance review, hiring/firing, avoiding harassment, regulatory compliance, motivation, and shaping behavior
- HR projects: Supplement existing HR capabilities as needed for projects ranging from job description revisions, policy and procedure review, workshops, or other special requirements that can be fulfilled by an HR professional
- HR management: AGH’s consultants can supplement existing HR capabilities as needed or manage the function entirely, if desired, for limited periods or an ongoing arrangement
Useful Resources for You
Do You Need An HR Audit?
4 opportune times to conduct an HR audit
The results of a human resources audit help organizations reduce risk, increase productivity, enhance profits, and become an employer of choice.
Click to view the infographic.
HR Audit: Don't Delay
It could save you a lot of money
HR audits examine employee processes and procedures for compliance with federal employment laws, alignment with the organization’s business strategy, and HR best practices.
Click to view the infographic.
Why You Need An Employee Handbook
7 ways a handbook helps your employees
An employee handbook serves as the bible of a company, providing the answers to some of the most basic employment questions.
Click to read the full article.