- Careers Home
- AGH Careers
- Experienced Professionals
At Allen, Gibbs & Houlik, L.C. (AGH), you will enjoy career opportunities in a thriving community perfect for work and life. The firm's dynamic approach to business ensures a diversified workplace where younger professionals work hand-in-hand with seasoned consultants and accountants.
The basics of AGH
- AGH is one of the largest independent CPA and advisory firms in the central U.S.
- Our practice focuses on serving closely held or entrepreneurial, privately held enterprises and public sector entities, or delivering specialized services for larger companies.
- We employ a broad portfolio of services to help our clients preserve and build wealth, offering services and/or consulting in the following areas: assurance, corporate finance, employee benefits, organizational development and family business services, outsourcing services, tax, and technology and risk advisory services. Affiliate AGH Wealth Management provides wealth management services.
- We realize that the success of the firm is directly related to the individual successes of our employees.
On the job
At AGH, you'll find an environment where good work is rewarded and growth is valued. AGH offers competitive wages to qualified individuals and the opportunity to grow professionally and personally through diverse work experiences and formal training.
Our professionals receive competitive compensation and benefit packages. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, profit sharing, 401(k) with matching contributions, and continuing education. Click here to download a copy of our employee benefits brochure.
This is a website...
...and no website can fully convey what a position or new employer is really like. If the above information sounds as though it might be a fit for you, please contact Jena Lysen, AGH vice president of human resources, at email@example.com or 316.267.7231.
Learn more about: