- Step back from day-to-day operational concerns to focus on long-term business issues
- Build clear, shared, perspective on vision, goals and strategies across your organization
- External facilitation keeps focus on meeting goals and content
- Sets foundation (filter and a roadmap) for future decision-making, tactical plans and day-to-day activities
- Renews motivation and energy to work toward long-term objectives
- Provides a "scorecard"-style action plan and support
Who’s most likely to benefit:
- Any organization seeking a more effective, focused and participative strategic planning process
How do you keep strategic planning pertinent, timely, and actionable? At AGH, our approach integrates employee and key personnel input, a facilitated examination of current vs. desired status, and development of a unique strategy and plan to close the gap.
In a three-phase process, AGH consultants first gather information about the organization and its situation from employee surveys and one-on-one interviews to share with the organization’s leadership. Next, a facilitated planning retreat compares current reality to desired outcome, analyzes the gap and environment, and develops strategic plans and action steps to close the gap. In phase three, follow-up meetings tracking the action steps help ensure organizational accountability and follow-through.
Useful Resources for You
Build A Strong Board
Do you have a board of directors?
Developing a board that truly adds value is not an easy task; it takes keen self-examination and planning on the part of senior leadership.
Click to read the full article.
Issues executives can't ignore
Leadership – including boards, top-level executives, and others – must be constantly aware of and asking questions about their organization's cybersecurity.
Click to view the infographic.